We are thrilled to announce it is the 35th anniversary of Sculpture Space. There’s so much to tell about the origin, the early days, the evolving residency, our alumni artists, and their projects.
What would our story be without YOU?
YOU are invited to reflect upon and share your memories of Sculpture Space. With your input, “Then and Now” will capture the full picture of what we were doing back then and where we are now. A multitude of stories and images from artists like you will help us illustrate the essence of Sculpture Space.
Please send the following to juicyheads.com by December 30, 2011. Please see instructions below. We really want to hear from you!
- When did you work at Sculpture Space?
- Describe what you were creating at that time. Send 1,000 words or less, and images, video, or audio.
- How did your experience at Sculpture Space impact your work, your life
- What are you creating now? Send 1000 words or less, and images, video, or audio.
All of the above will be visible on your own juicyheads.com page where you can post a blog, stories, images, video, or audio. You can also link to your own site.
We are envisioning a remarkable ‘sculptural cultural collective’.
Thank you for participating!
1. You must SIGN UP at juicyheads.com to submit your work for “THEN AND NOW”. Follow the prompts.
2. FILL IN THE YEAR you were at Sculpture Space OTHERWISE YOUR WORK WILL NOT BE VISIBLE.
3. Once you have signed up you can go to ME on the top menu, SCROLL DOWN and CLICK on SCULPTURE SPACE.
4. Your SCULPTURE SPACE CONTROL PAGE will be visible.
5. COMPLETE PERSONAL INFO. (optional) Here you can ADD your INTRO. (artists statement), BLOG, BIO, and PICTURE.
6. ADD CONTENT/FORMAT LAYOUT Click on MY BLENDER and CREATE SMOOTHIES (layouts) Follow the prompts to add your content.
Please contact JUiCYHEADS directly at email@example.com if you have any questions. Thank you!